Grandma and Grandpa Smith were ready to play hard.
Then Grandma and Grandpa Denning came bearing gifts and a birthday card right up Jake's alley.
Jake's dream gift...a black Lotus. Modeled precisely after the real one.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!!!!
Sunday, Jake received the Aaronic Priesthood and was ordained a Deacon.
We were so happy that both grandparents could be here for this special occasion.
It meant so much to Jake.
I still can't believe he's already 12.
Then we headed out of town on Monday to do a little bowling.
This is the face of no pins going down.
And the happy strike dance!
At the end of the day, I think everyone but me got at least one strike. And I believe Grandma won one and Jer won one. Or maybe Jer won both. To be honest, I was just trying to stay out of last place in the kiddie division.
It was such a sweet little weekend and a great start to 12!





4 comments:
I can't believe your Jake is 12. What a fun eventful weekend for you guys!:)
Really? Is he that old?!? I cannot believe that. It seems like just yesterday Trev and I were out buying the little guy cute little shoes and clothes. We had so much fun spoiling him ;-) It looks like such a great weekend! He's such a good boy and I'm lucky to be his auntie!
jakers im so proud of you.. your the cutest short haired 12 year old around!!!!
Farting is an art? ROFL
Post a Comment