Who doesn't remember getting dropped off at the skating rink with a bunch of friends to skate your hearts out? Believe it or not I've never taken my kids to a roller skating rink even though it used to be one of my favorites. Lucky for us, today Maryann fixed that with a group skate date.
And it was even more fun than I remembered it being. Maybe that's because I was there with Jake who is the exact age I was when it was a big thing. I loved watching him love it like I used to.
Brittany and Leah loving the wall:).
Tate started out glued to Heidi but he was flying solo by the end of the afternoon.
That kid was so impressive!
Self-proclaimed skating queens. Heidi marked her card Advanced ++ (not even a real option).
She was working the floor let me tell you.
And this little lady was unstoppable. Except by the blue shirt man who knocked her down. Not to worry. A little ice to that wrist and she was back in action.
Brady you were the man!
Did I mention I loved getting to skate with him and his big smile today?
Maryann, the party planner!
Sorry it's blurry, we were just going soooo fast:)
Maryann, thanks for planning this fun day!
I can't wait to come back!!
And Jamie thanks so much for taking Luke. It would have been a very different kinda day with him here:)
But next time you're coming!!!





5 comments:
That looks like a fun day! Too bad my MIL was here. And you look gorgeous! Thanks for taking pics of my daughter.
what a blast, i can only imgaine the skills that were shown there. and i so wish i could have been there to do the backwards skate with you:)
and not to make you jelouse or anything but i think my whole posey had a way better day... im just saying:)
Oh that does bring back soo many memories! My girls would have loved it if you go again we are in!
We had a blast!!:) Thanks for going and being the photographer. Let's for sure do it again.
That was so fun!!
Post a Comment