I'll give you a play by play as best I can on this two man trip...
First Stop: baptisms at the temple (Jake's idea)
He finally got his Olive Garden fix!
Temple Square for the first time.
Day 2: Early morning fishin with cousin Conner.
Dang this is one cute kid!
First catch, not bad.
Second catch, even better!
Jake and Uncle Troy
Great Grandpa J, Garrett, Jake, and Jer
Check out that haul! They ate fish for days!
Day 3: Priesthood Session of Conference. The reason they made the trip. Jake is finally 12 and they wanted to be there live.
Day 4: Holding my brand new beautiful niece Kaitlin who I haven't even seen yet!
Might be just a tiny bit jealous.
And here he is with my other adorable niece, Jillian, who once again I have yet to meet. Seriously.
Jake talked non-stop about all of his cute baby cousins making me wish so bad I could have been up there too!
Glad you boys had fun!
WE MISSED YOU!!!





2 comments:
jake it looks like you and your dad did up right in utah.. you didnt miss a beat! how fun to have him to yourself for a whole weekend! you lucky dog you!
Aahhh! It was so fun to see these boys but we missed you guys terribly! Jake was soooo awesome with my kids. Seriously babysitter of the year. I was a little nervous that turning 12 would have made him "too cool" for that stuff, but the boy has a heart of gold. It made my day that a nearly-teenager gave his auntie a huge hug with an equally huge grin!!!
Post a Comment