We took the birthday boys to dinner and Mission Impossible. They loved getting their picture taken.
The next day we went hiking at the White Tank Mountains with my Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Gerald and Cousins Curt and Kevin and their families. It was gorgeous!! It's gonna be one of our new hiking spots for sure!
Then we came home and Jer opened presents and then we headed over to Rays for some of his favorite pizza.
And then Jer and I snuck away for a little Sherlock Holmes.
Jer, I never can quite wrap my brain around how I got so lucky to get you.
You are patient, kind, sweet, fun, athletic, brainy and you fix all the messes I get myself into.
Thank you for putting up with me and all of my craziness. I am the luckiest girl alive and I love you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!











1 comment:
jer we heaps love you and are glad we got to celebrate a little with you foe the big day!!!
Post a Comment