These lovebirds kicked the night off sharing a romantic meal (with all 14 of us).
Then we were introduced to the world of racing.
The guys were up first.
Gates. Helmet? Nervous!
Lookin sweet Jer, aka 'Cor Speed'.
(after his Corolla...might have been doomed from the get-go with a name like that)
Oh my goodness, I never knew racing would be so much FUN!
LOVED IT!!
(just wish I would've got to race Jer!)
I laughed the entire time we were out there on the track, it was honestly a blast.
Angie took it a little more seriously (check out that look:).
Loved hearing her laugh her head off as she flew by me.
Followed by Riley.
Then Sarah.
And Ashley.
Top 4 Rankings of the first girls' race (I think):
1. Riley
2. Angie
3. Ashley
4. Sarah
Tight, Hot and Steamy.
Those helmets were all that.
This night will definitely go down in the books!
Here's a top 12 countdown on the best things about it:
12. You can pick up Brit and we'll meet at your house.
11. Flawlessly maneuvered seating for 14.
10. Fortune cookies: The after reading.
9. Is this my seat belt?
8. Angie's spot.
7. All bets on Jer...
6. The guys getting denied (multiple times) on the lights out movie.
5. Maryann's crash, flying helmet parts and shutting down the race.
4. 9:59 DQ stop.
3. James on being impotant.
2. Jon on AWESOME.
and the number one thing about this night.....
1. IT EXCEEDED ALL EXPECTATIONS!!!
Thanks Ashley and Sarah for one of the best date nights ever!
"It was awesome!"
(-Jon Mumford)





6 comments:
Oh Cami, you crack me up! Love the post, but Loved the night even more. So fun!
Oh girls it looks like us heaps missed out on a night to b had!!! I'm so glad it was a party just means its more likely to have a repeat and us heaps r NOT MISSONG OUT!!!! And camie how did u not win? My bets were on u!!! Good work on the planning ash and Sara let's get u guys planning another something spectacular ASAP!!!
Ps GOOD WORK ON THE PICS CAM U DIS NOT LET ME DOWN!!!!
You summed it up perfectly! It was an AWSOME night!
I always love your blog posts! You summed up the night perfectly..except that you forgot to say that I got my butt kicked on the second race! So glad that I ended up going because I was not excited. It ended up being one of my favorite date nights!! It was AWESOME! :)
Ditto!! Total Awesomeness.;)
Post a Comment