Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Riley!!!

We celebrated in true GNO style with dinner at the Culinary Dropout.  It was the perfect birthday atmosphere (except for those of us olides who were too blind to see the menu in the dim light haha!)
 Then we hit the town and played a few birthday games including find the trolly, first one across the street and recruit the most people you can to say happy birthday to Riley.  And although the Paradise Bakery staff yelling it in unison was pretty fabulous, I think Jamie won this one when she got this guy to play along.  He got up close and personal and we all thought his stache was the best.
 Sarah Jamie and Angie won the most yogurt samples game and as for the game grande finale....
That would have been hitching a ride with this guy...."Um I'm only supposed to have one other person riding"  "That's ok,  we don't mind...Sarah can sit on Riley and my lap." "I'm having so much fun!"  "I'm probably gonna get fired!"  "So is the mall crowded this time of year?"  "How about dropping us off in Anthem?"  
Almost peed my pants laughing so hard flying around the streets of the mall with this guy.  
However this little adventure did cost us a sighting of a "professional football" player.  
Or so they say.  Too bad those pictures got lost.
Such a fun night with some of my all time favorite people!!
Happy Birthday Riley, we love you!!
And PS- I think mustaches are gonna be big for you this year....better tell Jon to get going!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun night!! i fell like it had been foreer since one of these!!! not going to lie a litttle jejouse you got hte cart ride even if the football player kissed me on the check and gave me a million dollars, it just not the same ;)