Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rachel Rachel Rachel!

 Rachel texted on Monday to tell us she would be in town for the Forgotten Carols so we met her the next night for dinner at Oreganos.  SO FUN to see her.  I can't even tell you how much we love her.
Then the next night, she hooked us up with Michael's tickets to see the show!  
They were some pretty amazing seats!



And after she gave Breanna her own book about the show.  
Boy do I love these two girls!!!
And how easy it is to forget about the time when we're talking away.  
(Thanks Bree for reminding us you had school the next day and that we should get going:).
So glad we didn't have to wait a whole year to see you this time and I hope it's even sooner when we'll see you again!  LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

those too looks alot alike, im so glad you to see her!