Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jake's Bear

Jake recently earned his Bear! He loves scouting and he's really motivated to earn awards. Way to go Jake!




It's tradition to pin your mom and give her a kiss for helping you when you reach a milestone like this, but Jake decided he was too cool to kiss his mom. Sadly for him I'm still bigger and stronger than him (barely) so I got my kiss alright.I love this picture. The boys in each den were asked to come up to the front and dance to different kinds of music. Can you say boycott?. I guess this is a glimpse of what the girls have to look forward to at stake dances in a few years!

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

Congrats to Jake!! I miss our scouting program there. Good thing we will be moving back in August, just in time for Tritan to get his Webelos!!!!