skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Nesting
Last week, we got a tip that there was a pretty cool bird nesting in a cactus at our post office, so we took the kids over to see what we could see. Any guesses???
Pretty cool, huh? This momma owl did not take her eyes off of us for one second!
2 comments:
That is way cool!! My kids are terrified of owls, I think because of Wizard of Oz. How fun though!
That owl is so awesome! A few months back we were on a walk and saw a teeny elf owl in a saguaro. So cool! We've seen a few big ones when we've taken walks at night - they tend to be on people's rooftops. I love Arizona wildlife - so fun!
You are a good field trip mom. Can I go with you next time?
Post a Comment