We bought our piano over a year ago and it has been one of those purchases that has more than surpassed every expectation we had for it. I can't even begin to say how much I love this piano! I have always wanted a black upright, but knew that the dust would drive me nuts as well and slime of the little people I live with, so I didn't think I'd have the guts to actually buy one. But when I saw this one, the price was too good to pass up and so we went for it. When I told my mom, she said, you're gonna hate those fingerprints!! Well, mom, I must say that I am pretty religious about keeping the piano wiped down and clean. So, you can imagine my utter disbelief when this showed up on the picture:
It's actually pretty funny because I thought I was doing such a phenomenal job keeping it clean! Ha!Oh well, grodey or not, I love it and the little people who slime it daily!
It's actually pretty funny because I thought I was doing such a phenomenal job keeping it clean! Ha!Oh well, grodey or not, I love it and the little people who slime it daily!Here are some more pics of my little slimers doing what they do best!





2 comments:
Oh, if fingerprints were my only worry. . . Really, though, your piano has always looked great when I have seen it. Your whole house is always so clean! Want to come and do mine? I can't seem to keep up with it these days.
Yeah - I'm with Lynette. Your house is perfect...come do mine please!!!
When are we starting our lessons?! :)
Post a Comment