Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween

Snow Princess, Giraffe, Darth Vader
1st favorite pic of the night.

The gang chowing down. Thanks for the yummy grub!


Deelish!


Did I mention my friend Amber is a pastry chef? Divine!

Check out these pecs, baby!

Harry kept asking me if his mouth was clean.

Heidi (the black widow) was telling lol funny stories the entire night.

2nd favorite pic of the night: Jeromy and Amber bustin a gut over Heidi's stories. I wish I could give you the audio on this one. Seriously funny stuff!

Lookin spooky!

Score #1!

He kept saying, "Mom, where we going?"
I would say, to get more candy.
He'd say, "Okay, let's go!"
He said the cutest "Trick or Treat" and "Happy Halloween" ever!
One of the many decked out houses along the way.

Couldn't resist posting this one.


3rd and final favorite pic of the night.
Gee Heidi, Luke must really love you!

Heidi made me laugh the entire night. She is BFF's with a roommate I had while Jer and I were dating and she reminds us so much of her. I'm so glad we got to hang out. My cheeks hurt when I got home from laughing so hard. I just love her!
Time to go snitch a snickers from someone's bucket!
Happy Halloween!




3 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Fun night and cute kids! It's kind of disgusting though seeing that you guys got to eat dinner outside and that a lot of you were in shorts and tees. We were in the 40's.

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like you packed it all in, i want a ride on the fancy bike and i want to wear the fancy glasses.

Sarah said...

Looks like quite a night! I kept wanting to see Luke with the hood of his costume on!