Jeromy Camie Jake Breanna Luke
You are a much better mom than I am. I would have had a stroke!
uh hu pretty sure thats happend to me a good 5 or 6 times. im glad you whipped out the camera for some evedince.
ahh, just enjoy the journey my dear (is what I tell myself daily, hourly)! :) Great to talk to you the other day.
Luke you are definitely using your good looks to your advantage!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are a much better mom than I am. I would have had a stroke!
uh hu pretty sure thats happend to me a good 5 or 6 times. im glad you whipped out the camera for some evedince.
ahh, just enjoy the journey my dear (is what I tell myself daily, hourly)! :) Great to talk to you the other day.
Luke you are definitely using your good looks to your advantage!
Post a Comment