New Moon. 5 fine ladies squeeze into Heidi's super hot (& tiny) red Fit. Heidi laughing her head off as the vampire rips the other vampire's head off. Paige and her kiddie treat. A man yelling random comments about loud laughing and showing someone the exit. (Pretty sure he wasn't talking about us). And then the daughter and her mom...well we better not even go there. Sarah, so glad you solved the "when can we fit this in" problem! Completely genius!
3 comments:
Ah the jealousy! But I am glad you guys squeezed that one in and had so much fun. I can just picture Heidi laughing at the head-ripping.
pretty sure heidi could have shown that guy to the exit...oh and the joys of teenage girls...barf.
So glad we fit the movie into the weekend! I loved it - I think I need to go and see it again soon.
Post a Comment