Thanks Denise, for letting my 2 students join your recital!
Even though they have been taking lessons from me for 3 years, this is their first recital.
They both did great!
I guess this was not technically a holiday event, but it was festive and fun nonetheless. Liz served up some delicious mexican food and we played games and had a great time.
Cute Allison and Bree
Luke loves tickling Hailey.
The kids spent most of the night in the backyard doing battles with the very cool pvc pipe weaponry the hosts provided. They finally tired out and came in for some computer time.
They both did great!





3 comments:
you have been a very festive busy girl. i like it.
You are, indeed, quite the social butterfly! How do you even keep up?!? I'm glad that I had some good company out in the cafeteria at the concert! Next time remind me to get a sitter!
What fun holiday happenings!! i love that your kids joined Denise for the piano recital.
Post a Comment