Monday, December 7, 2009

Symphony

I won the ultimate prize on Friday when I got to chaperon both Jake and Bree's field trip to the symphony. They have never gone on a field trip together. We even got to ride on the same bus!
Jordan kept telling me that the sign said no flash photography was allowed.
I think he was waiting for the ushers to come throw me out. Adults can be so difficult.
I loved sitting by Jake, listening to him hum along to all the Polar Express songs.
Bree and Mrs. Hannah



The best part of the trip: They both wanted to sit by me on the bus ride home!
Made my entire day!

2 comments:

jamie heaps said...

who wouldnt want to sit by you?

Lynnette said...

That sounds like my Jordan - always making sure everyone is following the rules. He was probably watching for security to come and throw you out. I'm glad you made it through the concert!