While the rest of the good little children were inside singing carols, these rebels were hangin out in the hall. Oops....I promised Jake W. I wouldn't use the word rebel. Adults are so untrustworthy!
Meanwhile, back inside, my handsome wiseman made made a showing.
And where was Luke, you ask? Attached to Brittany, of course!
Ah boogers! Isn't Brittany the cutest?? Brittany promised Luke she'd protect him from having to see Santa Clause (who Luke is terrified of). She snuck him out to the nursery room and they played until Kameron stole him away.
Here's Breanna waiting for her turn to see Santa. Looks like she's playing some kind of hand holding game with a bunch of boys.

Here is
Kameron (who made a beautiful Mary) sneaking Luke into see Santa.
Not looking too happy.
Can
Kameron work a miracle?

See, Zoe and Abby love Santa. This is as close as Luke got, even with the lure of candy.
Luke's eyeing that silver bell and planning his escape.
7 comments:
LOOKS LKE WE MISSED OUT ON SOME SEROUSE FUN. they just need that room to be 3 times bigger. glad you ruffed it.
Eric was scared of Santa too!
Jer is a good sport to sit on Santa's lap!
you weren't kidding when you said I was on your blog a million times.. Haha.. Glad I could help make Luke even more terrified of Santa.. Maybe next year he'll be one of the first kids to run up and want to sit on Santa's lap.. You can only hope right? Keep your fingers crossed!
I love the pjs. Ava wasn't about to have her picture with Santa maybe I should have tried a little harder.
Those naughty boys! It was fun to get squished by Luke - love him and his horizontals. And not much is better than that Kameron girl!
What a fun Christmas party!!!! I love the seeing Santa story! lol Hope you guys are doing well!!
Too cute!!!! I love little Luke he is so into everything and spoiled rotten by all the love!!!
Post a Comment