Sunday, March 7, 2010

Movie Magic

After months of rigorous practice, the kids hit the stage in Movie Magic.
Breanna was part of the chorus of ushers (first row center).

Then she sang and danced with her class to "You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me".



Had to add this picture of Jordan's amazing solo.
He's gonna be famous one day, ya know?

Jake's class were Newsies in "Sieze the Day"


Jake tearin it up front and center here.

And the finale, Mrs. Musser thanking everyone.
Jake's so happy it's over! Here's a little clip of Jake's part.
(We tried to video Bree as well, but it didn't turn out! Arghhhh!)



3 comments:

Lynnette said...

That was a great show! I'm glad that Candeo does stuff like that! My boys couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was to be up there performing.

Paige said...

I think I might need an invite to that next time, Elle would eat it up. Especially with Jake in the show!

Alayne said...

Watch out, Broadway! The Smith kids are comin' to town!!!