No crowds.Gorgeous Weather.
Icy Cold Water.
And a chance to try out my old hat.
Worked like a charm!
Sorry no pics of the magic.
You'll just have to come with us
next time to see for yourself.
Jake coming down their favorite slide.
Jer kicked booty everytime they raced.Jake said it was because of Jer's mass. He learned that in science.
After taking a few pics I realized this place was way to fun to expect anyone to sit still and take a picture.
Especially this guy.
Next time I won't give up so easy, so watch out!
3 comments:
Wow you are so brave! I don't like COLD water!!! Looks like fun!
ohh im so excited to get myself a pass, now just how are we going to get the stanleys on a nigth dinner rotation? we need to work it
so fun! love this time of year :)
Post a Comment