Saturday, March 20, 2010

We packed it in today

Started the day off with two hours of hiking up gorgeous Camelback Mtn. Breanna led us up the mountain and was so far ahead of us we rarely saw her. Trailblazer, that one. Jake on the other hand was pretty sure he wasn't going to be able to make it. We knew better. On the way down, Jake was the clear leader and we didn't see him at all until we got to the bottom. That's my Jake!
Luke hiking Stanley style.
We couldn't have done it without their cool backpack.
Luke loved it.
Our fellow hikers loved it
(wish I had a dime for every comment we got about it).
Jer was THE MAN to pack Luke over the steep, rocky terrain for 2 solid hours.

Luke snackin on oranges the way home.
Need to replenish the fluids after that exhausting hike.



Then we hit the ballpark.
Anyone know who's playing?
Sure wish someone would sell Jamie some skittles.
Put your order in next time, girls, I will no doubt deliver.
Jer knew who was playing, oh yes he did.

And just for the record Tony Gwinn is a Padre!
I know my team.

5 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

I LOVE how often you update! What a fun day, makes me wish that summer was here (because I'm pretty sure thats what season you are in there).

JaMie HeApS said...

that hike looks awsome and the backpack is no doubt top notch. skittles def would have been nice, next time i know who to call.

Mary and Ryan said...

You guys are some serious hikers. So fun to go to the game with you guys, and especially fun that we didn't watch:) Loved hearing the "love at first sound" and if we are putting in orders: sourpatch watermelons and starbursts(only orange ones):)

nikki said...

Your posts have been so witty lately! Cross Camelback off the list - Luke is stylin' in a Stanley pack. Looks like I missed a fun baseball game. I'm with Mary on the sourpatch watermelons.

Kendra said...

Camie~

the link for the cupcakes http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/taste-a-rainbow-cupcakes-842128/

the link for the leprechauns
http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/wee-leprechaun-667671/