Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love is in the air

 I stole yet another fabulous idea from my favorite blogger and let me tell you, the love has been oozing out of the walls around here these days because of it.
 Luke has been lovin this love thing.
He wants to make a new one every minute. I kinda like it.
 Here are a few of my favorites so far...


Walking into the kitchen and seeing all this love just makes me giddy. 
I love this little family of mine and I love watching these little hearts pop up to tell of the love!
I love February!

4 comments:

Mary and Ryan said...

That is incredibly cute! How about this one...I love Cami because she is always genuine and you know she can be counted on:)

JaMie HeApS said...

me likee this idea.. what if teh go from being g rated to pg 13 do you just put those special ones in your room? cuz that one from jer about you being a foxy mama... i dont know its tedering...

Unknown said...

what a cute idea!!:) Let me know the name of the blog because I want to check it out and copy the cute ideas.:) I love valentines too!

Family of Disney said...

I love the idea!