We did sealings last night and I have to say I loved our sealer. He was witty and spiritual and full of knowledge. The boys interrogated him from the start. And he fired back, not missing a beat. My favorite was the amazing thing we learned about those neckties. (Just don't get Amber started on panty-hose.) After sealings, we might have been in the dressing room all night but Maynhia finally managed to pull Maryann and Amber out of their deep talk (and zippering). You wouldn't think Maynhia could take on those two, but she also threw the smack down on our laundering/attending policies earlier that evening. She might have been on a roll and I liked it! So by the time we got in the car, we were HUNGRY. We finally got to the restaurant (after Packy and I serenaded everyone to Lucille) and then it was serious business.
After I told everyone how dreadfully boring I was, always eating the same old thing, someone ordered DEEP FRIED PICKLES. And there went my credibility.
Maryann might have snapped this frightful picture, but I'm pretty sure it was Jer who was the most stunned to see me bite into this never before tried delicacy. It was yum!
Don't you want to just sink your teeth into that?
Eric spent the better part of dinner taking unflattering pictures of me scarfing down my dinner. Then he passed them around the table and posted them on FB. So I was determined to return the favor:
Love how Maynhia is looking all foxy and Eric, well, let's just let the picture speak for itself. I think the best part of the night was all of us fitting perfectly in the Fisher mobile...too bad they refused to be in this pic, stinkers. I also loved Maryann and Patrick's seaward ways, Eric's spot-on call on the Quebecian French, all of those Indian names that made me really think about those people, and Jer and I managing to get split up everytime we turned around.
Next time we call backseat.
It was a way fun night!
Next time we call backseat.
It was a way fun night!
And today Jer was home almost all day and the kids were in heaven. He's under there somewhere.





4 comments:
ohh camie look at you branching out.. i am so dyingto try fried pickels..on a scale of 1 to 10 where did they fit? and since im not on face book feeling a little bad for eric cuz that pic... not so good.
We had so much fun! Next time we will try to get you to be a bit more daring than fried pickles.:)
Love it!!! Makes me miss it there even more! I love the Wii game, what is it called??? Looks like a blast!
what a blessing to have friends to go to the Temple with. So wanna be you when I grow up!
Love the picture of Jer pile!
Post a Comment