Luke and I got busy making this before the big kids got home.
I was stirring the frosting and all of a sudden Luke was licking my finger. Apparently I got a little frosting on it so Luke swooped down and licked it off for me.
It was pretty funny.
Those are some raw, natural instincts.
Bree got home just in time put on the strawberries.
But before dessert we went to Red Robin for a Valentine's Dinner.
Love was in the air all day!
Happy Valentine's Day.





3 comments:
Very fun day! Love Red Robins... if only I could get Ryan to take me there. Happy Valentine's Day cute Smith's!
tha fruit pizza looks delish.. i can see why luke was wanting to lick the frosting off those fingers, just hope you washed tehm right after:)
hope you got your daily dosage of fries salad and ranch...
we love Red Robin!
Post a Comment