ohh im kinda with luke the long grass looks way more comfy to roll around in... and jer you look like you are out to finish your mission, you manly sort of a man. just wondering wehn we heaps are gunna get the invite for a bbq so we can enjoy that backyards hard upkeep?
Remember how you and Nat used to have to mow the front lawn for your chores? And remember how you talked me into doing it for you, since I had never done it before? Yes, I was a sucker for you. And I thought it was fun.
Haven't caught up on my blog reading in a while- sorry for soooo many comments. :>)
4 comments:
ohh im kinda with luke the long grass looks way more comfy to roll around in... and jer you look like you are out to finish your mission, you manly sort of a man. just wondering wehn we heaps are gunna get the invite for a bbq so we can enjoy that backyards hard upkeep?
I envy your nice grass. You will have to give us some pointers!:)
Oh im loving that grass too...how do you do it?!
Remember how you and Nat used to have to mow the front lawn for your chores? And remember how you talked me into doing it for you, since I had never done it before? Yes, I was a sucker for you. And I thought it was fun.
Haven't caught up on my blog reading in a while- sorry for soooo many comments. :>)
Post a Comment