Thursday, March 17, 2011

Guys Reunion in Vegas

Takes a big event to get me to post my first blog on the Cam domain, but this past weekend deserves it.  We had our annual trip to Vegas with the guys.  Had a pretty good turnout this year with 8 from the old gang able to get together.  It was sure good to see everyone.
Troy, Mick, Pat, Steve, and Nate at the Bowling Alley with the styling shoes.
The crew in action.  You'll note that we were the only ones at the bowling alley as we began.  I guess most folks don't go to Vegas for the weekend and go to the bowling alley for some fun.  It was just good to be hanging out with the guys.
Troy, Mick, Nate, Mike, Pat, Steve, and Ed
My Bro, Mick, Pat, Nate, Ed, Steve, Mike, Me
IHOP was the frequent breakfast stop.  Got to love it and I didn't even ask the waitress to hold the cheese on my omelet to save the extra buck.  I've got to break free of my cheap reputation.  It was so great to see everyone and hopefully next year a few more of the guys can come.  We were so lucky to have such a great group of guys growing up.  Can't wait until next year.

3 comments:

Paige said...

I never knew you had a reputation for being cheap? :) Looks like a blast I'm glad you took after Camie a little and broke out the camera for the big event!

JaMie HeApS said...

jer... what a blast, im so glad you got to go party with the boys, even if you didnt get in the games. those boys are so lucky to have you as a buddie!!!
lets hope utah gets a little farther for you next year!

Sarah said...

love u posting jer! that is awsome to have such a big group of friends that have stayed in touch. glad u had a blast!!