I got spoiled by my family with the sweetest, most thoughtful gifts. I'm one lucky lady.
(And yes those Mentos were Luke's gift to me...he was quick to remind me it's more fun to share).
Loved that box Jake and Luke gave me. It was filled to the brim with strips of paper that said why they loved me. Doesn't get better than that. Bree got me a spool of thread for my sewing machine and a Walmart gift card with her hard earned money. And Jer raced home from Vegas to spend the day with me & even brought me some new workout clothes. So thoughtful!
And as if that wasn't enough, last week I had the most generous friends treat me to lunch and spoil me with presents and the kindest words. It was the best! Thank you everyone!!





4 comments:
happy bday to the kindest most thoughtfull, funny, whitty, one of a kind gal. so glad i got to be there for you big day. i love you to pieces and then some.
dont ever try to stop our bday toasts agian.. really!
HAPPY BDAY girl!! So glad i got to celebrate a little with u. you have the most thoughtful kids i love the presents!
Yay!!! Happy birthday cute girl! I'm lucky to have such an awesome sis-in-law! Maybe one of these years we'll live close enough to celebrate together ;-) I'm glad you had a fun day!
Happy Belated!
Remeber our joint 14th b-day party??? And how you snuck a two piece bathing suit to my house, so your mom wouldn't know??? Yes, us Maier's were always up to no good.
Cannot believe that next year is the BIG 4-0! Wow- we have come a long way since 5th grade.
Glad you had a great day. And tell Luke that I agree with him- Mentos are the best.
Happy Birthday, dear friend!
Post a Comment