Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Jake


He had an assignment for project week to go observe a Golden Eagle at the zoo.   We had to watch this immobile bird for a solid hour. I have to admit I was kind of dreading this.  But it ended up being one of my favorite days.  Because for 1 hour it was just me and Jake and we got to talk and hang out with no interruptions.  And I realized how much I love this kid.  He is amazing.  He is smart and funny and sweet and I love spending time with just him.  We went to Olive Garden after and then we hit the Symphony for yet another school project.    
And as much as I detest school projects, I'm so glad he had these two!
Loved our day together.  
Love this kid!

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

nothing better then one on one time!!! just to bad the school didnt give you some big bucks to pay for it all! i bet jake felt like king of the world having you to himselF!