Sunday, October 30, 2011

Talk about CrEAtiVe!

 Yeah, not us.
 But these fellow partiers....man!  I loved all the cool costumes!  How can I tap into their creativity???
And these two little cutie pies hijacked my camera.
I think they are keepers.
The food was delish, the company exquisite and the games were, well, catered towards those who brought them.  Todd smoked us all.  
Things I learned this night: No skid secret is safe with Jer, bug +orange=beetle juice, heaps do know dents, and Ashley just might have the most adorably decorated house in the universe.  
That girl not only throws a mean party, she is creative like no other!
Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

jamie heaps said...

U Also learned Jamie is #1 when it comes to the quess who I am game.. James likes important job on the constriction zone uncle ralf looks alot like Matt in his mullet and 50yr old and older games are not as fin as young risky ones even w children in the room :). U make a dashing bat girl!