was at the ward Christmas party on Friday night.
Luke was questioning the authenticity of this jolly bearded man...I think he might have been on to something.
He was reluctant to sit on his lap, so he stood beside him and told him he wanted a toy for Christmas.
He's so easy to please!
And even Bree got in on the action.
I keep thinking it will be her last year, but then I saw Rachel Crook and Sydney Potter paying a visit to him, so maybe she has a few years left in her yet:)
And as to what she asked for?
A microphone
and
Two airplane tickets for me and her to go see Rachel and Brad in Florida.
Crossing my fingers that Santa delivers on that one!
We missed Jer and Jake who were having a ball on a scout campout.
But we had a fabulous Sunday today.
We all piled up in my bed and read stories together.
My favorite Sunday in a long time:)!





2 comments:
i can now see why luke was questioning the athecnatisity of the santa!!! im proud you went and just think if you hadnt you wouldnt have gotten to hear jon belt out the words:)
So glad you came! Made the night so much fun. Loved the program and listening to you and Jon sing! And I don't know what you are talking about...Santa was perfect! ;)
Post a Comment