We hiked Thunderbird this chilly morning and you'll never guess who made it to the top FIRST...
And the boys soon followed. The kids were troopers.
Harry even wandered off to make his own trail (scary).
Jer and Chad had a picnic lunch waiting for us down at the bottom and it was yummier than I ever imagined it would be.
Then the boys came over here and played Risk. Jake and Peter had a slight edge, because Jake F. was new to the game. But he caught on quickly and would not go down without a fight.
Jakester, we are going to have to work on legitimatizing your rolling technique.
Peter, we loved your awesome piano playing when it was the slow poke's turn:)
Have I mentioned how much I love no school days????
And how much I love that Jake gets to hang out with some of the BEST boys in the universe?





2 comments:
I'm not at all surprised those girls made it to the top first! I love how you are taking advantage of the break without missing a minute of fun. I just wish I had been with you!
impressive, you are turning into the hiking famiy of all time!!! i too wish i had been there, think of all the good talk that could have happened with each step
Post a Comment