Thanks to Denise, I was able to take the kids to one of the coolest piano/cello concerts I have ever been to! And as if it could get any better, we ran into these guys!
Loved seeing them!!
These two heard piano like they've never heard it before. Jon Schmidt played with is head, his arms, his feet and even upside-down. I think their favorite part was either hearing David Guetta's "Without You", or the Coldplay song. Or it might have been when they merged 'The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow' with some Star Wars Imperial March song. It was pretty phenomenal. These guys are crazy talented. My favorite was when they pulled a young volunteer out of the audience to do an impromtu duet with Jon.
The kid was AMAZING. Such an impressive night.
But who am I kidding? The ultimate favorite part was seeing the Sheppards:)
(and I was a little giddy because guess who was sitting 3 rows behind us? The AZ young mother of the year who also happens to be my favorite blogger.)
So mad I didn't get a picture with Denise since she's the reason we ended up at the concert.
Thanks Denise, it was an incredible night!!





2 comments:
You always amaze me with how fast you get things on your blog! We were so excited to run into you, too. It is always fun to run into familiar faces in unexpected places! We miss good 'ol Anthem and all of the amazing people there. Of course, the performers were good too. . .
TOO SCORES IN ONE NIGHT HARD TO BEAT!!! so glad you got some sheppard time in i hope he had some good jokes for you! and even more amazed you got your kids to listen for 3 hrs hope you had some serously yummy treats in that fancy purse of yours!!!
Post a Comment