Jeromy Camie Jake Breanna Luke
I was just thinking on Sunday how cute her hair looks. I love it, I am thinking she looks more like a tween and the cute cut makes her look a little younger! But I wont tell her that. :)
breezy you look darling!!! but then agian you would look darling no matter what!
Very cute. I'm going to have to show Lexi ad maybe it will convince her to cut her hair short again. I love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was just thinking on Sunday how cute her hair looks. I love it, I am thinking she looks more like a tween and the cute cut makes her look a little younger! But I wont tell her that. :)
breezy you look darling!!! but then agian you would look darling no matter what!
Very cute. I'm going to have to show Lexi ad maybe it will convince her to cut her hair short again. I love it!
Post a Comment