The kids in Ms. Robyn's class recited a poem and sang, "You Are My Sunshine".
Luke did an amazing job and I was lucky enough to sneak in from my class to see it!
Then they gathered round to pass out valentines and I snuck back to my room. Within minutes Luke was in my room, big crocodile tears and all wanting me to come back. It literally broke my heart! So I grabbed another teacher who was sweet enough to cover for me and I went back and helped him pass out the goods.
And then look who came to the rescue!
Oh yeah. Jer was working from home (which just happens to be right down the street from preschool) so he told his boss he'd be a little late for his next meeting and he raced down to Luke's class and saved the day. Luke has THE BEST DAD around!!!
Thanks Jer WE LOVE YOU!!!
Luke loved having him there and it made his whole day.
Decorating cupcakes wasn't so bad either:)
I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be an amazing Valentine's Day!!





2 comments:
SUPER DAD!! And those crocidle tears show what a SUPER MOM luke has too!!
jer always comes threw!!!!!!!he is one in a millons!
Post a Comment