Saturday, February 11, 2012

Luke's Preschool Deal


 I am way behind on posting mainly due to the fact that at the beginning of January I started a new job. I'm teaching pre-school part time and I'm really loving it!  But that decision of mine meant that Luke would have to come with me and do preschool at a new school.  And he did not like that idea one bit.  I tried to prep him for a few weeks before it started and he would literally melt down if I even mentioned the name of the school.  He was not going.  So we made a little deal.  If he went to school and was brave we could take a ride on the train.  He was sold.  First day in Ms. Robyn's class was a piece of cake.  And he still loves it.  

1 comment:

JaMie HeApS said...

luke you are teh bravest kid im so glad you going to school with your mom!! you are one lucky kid!