Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Weather Man Strikes!

The local news came to broadcast the weather from the kids' school, so we raced out the door and made it just in time. There was a huge crowd and the kids had fun. Breanna's teacher told me that Breanna cried when the helicopter landed because she thought it was so amazing. That's my girl!


Here's a close-up of the weather man. Can you spot Jake in the crowd? Look to the left and back of the weather man's elbow.

Breezy and her girls. The girl in the red jacket is a friend of Breanna's who came to church with us a few weeks ago. Breanna is a great little missionary!



Jake and his friends. Jake loves to have fun and it is rumored that he's somewhat of a class clown! Fortunately, he bears a strong resemblance to his teacher's son, so he immediately won her over. Or so he says!



Just thought I'd throw this one in of Whoville Hair Day. Gotta love Dr. Seuss!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Tooo cute! Love the hair. Looks like a lot of fun I wish I got to meet the weather man!