skip to main |
skip to sidebar
361st Day of the Year!
I didn't have 37 candles, so we improvised and did 36 and 1. Then Jer got to thinking and realized he was born on the 361st day of the year. (I totally meant to do that). Being born on the 361st day of the year completely stinks as far as birthday celebrations go and this year was no exception. He was in church meetings for most of the day and got 2 lousy sweatshirts for presents. At least his parents were here and that made everything great. I am so glad you are as old as me now, Jer!! I love you!!! Happy Birthday!!
4 comments:
I am laughing at your post, IE I totally meant to do that. Nice!
Happy Birthday Jer!
Happy Birthday ya old fart!
happy bday, im so impressed you went for a cougar, i knew there was a little somethin something spicy about you. hope it was awsome and that those two sweat shirts are extra special and go oh so nicley with those sandels of yours!
Totally Clever ;) Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment