Those of us foolish enough to wear sweaters were a bit toasty.
Ahhh December!!!
So, I'm sitting here blogging and Luke is next to me, eating his lunch. He's looking at the pics and says, "Carter!" I point to the pic of Luke and say, "Who's that?" He says, " I'm pooping". It was indeed a memorable one. In fact, it was so good that we almost missed lunch because his diaper wasn't the only thing needing to be changed. Luckily, Nikki had some spare shorts in her car. Saved the day!





4 comments:
Lovin these December days!
Definately one of the best reasons to live in AZ.
love those park days and just think we have two whole weeks a free time to spend at those lovley parks...
and did i tell you i loved my goods, uh hu i do, the head band might be my fav.
I laughed out loud when I saw Luke pooping in his pot. So funny that he knew exactly what he was doing!! Love those two buddies together and fun girlfriends too.
I'm getting a little sad I'm gonna miss out on some fun times when we're gone next week. Let's live it up this week!!
Post a Comment