Jeromy Camie Jake Breanna Luke
oh it looks like a missed out on one heck of a zoo day... poo balls ive got to hit the next one and use my dang pass.oh and cami have i not tought you anything grab a stranger and hop in the photo so ican get some cami action
What a perfect day for the zoo indeed! All that sun gave me a killer headache though. Gotta get used to it.
oh that looks like fun, I haven't been to the zoo since last may
Looks like sooo much fun! I can't wait til Raeli is old enough :). Heck maybe I will go just to go (I love the zoo too who needs Raeli to be old enough!) I loved the commentary on the photos.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh it looks like a missed out on one heck of a zoo day... poo balls ive got to hit the next one and use my dang pass.
oh and cami have i not tought you anything grab a stranger and hop in the photo so ican get some cami action
What a perfect day for the zoo indeed! All that sun gave me a killer headache though. Gotta get used to it.
oh that looks like fun, I haven't been to the zoo since last may
Looks like sooo much fun! I can't wait til Raeli is old enough :). Heck maybe I will go just to go (I love the zoo too who needs Raeli to be old enough!) I loved the commentary on the photos.
Post a Comment