Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hometown Fireworks

 Actually, we started off with hometown pizza...
 then poppers...man I should have bought at least a dozen boxes, the kids were loving them.
 Cute girls!
 Handsome boys!
 Glow Sticks....now should a 4 year-old really be able to break into them and shake the liquid out all over EVERYTHING?


 Oooh...
 Ahhhh....
 Ooooo....and Luke made some new lady friends. They were so amazingly sweet with him.  It's funny how there were at least 6-8 boys he could have been running around with but he just kept plopping himself down next to these cute girls (and Brit too even tho she's not in this pic).  The night was so fun. The fireworks show was really good.  The 115 degree heat was actually pretty bearable.  And even though the boys did not want to sit by us, we fixed that in the end (we also got rid of Jon's personal space which I'm guessing was the highlight of his night:) We did have some scary moments tho, like Tyler getting taken down by his own chair at Barros, losing 1 of our own in the dark, and getting glow stick stuff in the eye.  And my flash that kept going off in Jer's eyes.  That nearly cost me my life. 
(But well worth it for these sweet pics, right?) 
I loved this night and I love celebrating the 4th all weekend long!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

im not gunna lie the hometown fireworks are jsut as good as uts.. which makes you wonder why so many people head that way???? im so glad you guys all partyied and soaked every second of it up.

and no i dont think a 4 yr old should be able to do that.. just gose to show the kid is brillant:)

Elder Tyler Mumford said...

Such a fun night! And I know that was Jon's favorite part of the night...lol. Nothing like pizza, good friends, and lots of laughs!