Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chocolatey Yum Day




Loved having the girls over to do some dippin!
So glad I did because I might not have otherwise known that:
 I need to change the setting on my camera. 
Maryann thinks she can have a real one, not just the leftover bits and pieces.
 Jamie is driving a new car, so you have to watch for her.
 Riley does not like where her new balls are.
And dipping over 100 pretzels is WAY more FUN with FRIENDS!!!
These girls are LIFESAVERS!
I am SOOO lucky to have such sweet friends!

2 comments:

jamie heaps said...

and those thing my dear are ever so IMPORTANT!!! (although you just gave my secret away)
loved this day, theres nothing better then chilling with the gals, thx for the paid bill and all the bevs... i like the varity i had going!
but im dying to know did you use plates or napkins?

Elder Tyler Mumford said...

What a fun afternoon! I learned to always pay over the phone or you will beat me to it, you have serious blackmail against me after the picture that was taken of my triple chins, but most of all it doesn't matter what we are doing we always have lots of fun! Thanks for the pizza and Diet Coke! I luv ya! :)