Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Crazy Hair Day Strikes Again




All of you moms with kids that aren't in school yet, get ready because Crazy Hair Day will soon be coming your way. I recommend keeping a good stock of mousse, hairspray and of course lots of spray in color on hand, because one morning, you'll find yourself feeding your kids breakfast when out of nowhere someone will cry out, "Today is Crazy Hair Day!". So when you're shopping for all your back to school supplies this fall, forget the notebooks and pencils. Think gel and neon hair spray.

4 comments:

nikki said...

Ohmygosh! That is the best crazy hair I have EVER seen!!! That so way beats Jake's hair from last week - I need some pointers.

Can I borrow some spray for Dylan's crazy hair day at preschool next week? Well. I haven't done my school supply shopping for next year yet!!

Julee said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I love the hair!!! That is the best!! I bet they had the best crazy hair dos in Anthem!
!! I'll have to remember your back to school tips for when Brookie is in school!!!

jewly said...

I love the crazy hair. Goog work!

Family of Disney said...

You are right, they always remember crazy hair day last minute. I am going to keep supplies on tap for next year.