
The kids and I decided to go to the park a few evenings ago after dinner. This is a park at the end of our street that we go to
occasionally and it's nice and convenient. Another great thing about this park is that it backs to the yards of 2 homes that have dogs. So
every time we go there, my kids get to live in
their imaginary pet world and see the dogs that they wish were theirs. So as usual, Jake and Bree ran over to the barking dogs to say hi through the fence. I was watching them, so happy to be helping them live the dream, when I looked down at Luke who was making a ruckus. He was pointing over to the kids, saying "
Dah!
Dah!" and grunting like a dog in between!
Yeahhhh for Luke! He has said his first truly meaningful word, Dog. True to form, I showered him with accalades for this great feat. Now everything he sees, he points to and says, "Dah". Jake did the exact same thing too!
No comments:
Post a Comment