
Just a week after my roomate Heather came to visit, our other roomate, Nicole called to say she was in town! It was so great to see her! The last time I saw her was when she came to NY for a visit more than 6 years ago. Nicole and I grew up together, so we go waaay back. We had lots of catching up to do, it was so fun. And through these little visits, we also discovered that Kaley, one of my closest friends from NY, lived on the same floor in the dorms as Nic and Heather when they were all freshman at BYU. I love when you find you are even more connected than you thought! Anyway, I'm so glad I got to see her. She is one of the neatest people I know on so many levels, I absolutely adore her. Wish we lived closer!!
(And thanks Denise for taking Luke!)

And yet another blast from the past strolled into our house yesterday. Uncle Gerald, Aunt Denys, Uncle Clint and Aunt Susan came to dinner last night. They are here from ID soaking in the sun. Fun to see them and play some Pinochle...dang those boys for cleaning up! So lucky to have such great family!!





3 comments:
seriously could you and your friends be any foxier? i think not! how fun for you to have a visit....and an added bonus, sauce 2 days in a row!!
Look at you lucky girl getting some fun visitors! How could you not want to soak in the sun and soak in time with you?!
whoot whoo.. lookin better then the past:) nothing better to catch up, im bettin sauce the 2nd go round might have been a little more chill with out all the monkey hidding in the fort. so glad you guys got to getogether... however if you could put a hold on all the visitors and make a little time for your friend jamie i think she would appreciate it:)
Post a Comment