Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sarah's Shower

I am definitely not alone when I tell you this girl is one of my favorite people on earth. She is just good to the bone and I love her!  Since you can barely tell she's prego, I'll just point her out to you...she's the one in the navy shirt, gorgeous red hair and fabulous smile.  She has 3 adorable daughters and I'm so happy that she gets to add a boy to the mix. Can't wait for Zach's debut, he's going to be one loved baby!!! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You are too much! I think I might just have the bestest friends on earth, and Zack is going going to be the best dressed little boy after all the showering. Thanks so much you're the best!

Family of Disney said...

so bummed I got sick! I always miss the fun!

JaMie HeApS said...

a partay indeed. my fav part when you gave me a few single stuning shoots wiht sarahs camera... love tht girl, cant waite for that little bug to come!