Our good friends from NY, the Larsons, were here for Taylor's soccer tournament, so we got to spend the afternoon with them!! (we so missed Jer who was camping with the scouts and Ryan who was sick) There are so many things I loved about living in NY, but there are also MANY things that stretched me and forced me to grow. And there is just something about the friends you have during those times of "growth" that you can't really put into words. Angie and I commiserated and laughed and played and made the most of those NY days. And looking back, even though it was tough in so many ways, just being with these guys today made me realize I have nothing but the sweetest feelings about that time in my life.
It's funny how this month I have been reminded again and again of all the wonderful people that have been put in my path and I'm amazed at how blessed I am to have spent a little part of my life with each them.
It's funny how this month I have been reminded again and again of all the wonderful people that have been put in my path and I'm amazed at how blessed I am to have spent a little part of my life with each them.
And then I think of my life today and how lucky I am to be surrounded by all of the amazing people that I have in my life right now. I'm so thankful for every one of them.
Someone is definitely watching out for me!





1 comment:
so this is the new york friend that knows exactly what your talking about even when you looking the wrong way.. i think i like her already with talkents like that:)
there is deff. something to be said about friends who stand by you through the hard times, im glad you had her, and i know she scored big time having you! theres no one quite like camie! i love you girl! and i hope you slept good last night, took me a bit to fall asleep. i loved your tears on the phone and i want to hear more about the good storie... tom when were driving from house to house :)
Post a Comment