Sunday, January 2, 2011

Visitors!

Grandma and Grandpa Smith came for a visit and the weather was so nice, we went to the park.



The next day, it snowed! Just that morning, Jake was begging to be taken to the snow and instead the snow came to him. Most of it had melted by the time we got the camera out, but this was a TON of snow for us!
Luke took his first snowball to the back, courtesy of Jake.
Grandma helped Breezy sew her present from Ryan and Ashley.

While the guys napped!
Then it snowed AGAIN!





We watched lots of movies, did some shopping, played games and had a ball...and best of all, I did not have to cook once (thanks Jer and Gma)! Thanks for a great visit!

5 comments:

Elder Tyler Mumford said...

Looks like a great time! Alot like we did with Angela. I agree..not having to cook is the best!

Alayne said...

Jealous! That's all I can say :-) What was breezy's present? It looks creative and fun! I love the yahtzee game. That darn ashley is so talented!

Unknown said...

Fun to have Grandpa and Grandma come and visit. I totally could not believe that it was so nice one and freezing the next!!! Crazy!! I glad u had a great Christmas.:)

Family of Disney said...

I loved the snow! You got good pics!

JaMie HeApS said...

how perfect that they got to be here for the az snow.. pretty lucky seing how it never happens. glad you got some fun time in with them, as for me... ment i missed out on some fun camie time. tell them visits are limited:)