Sunday, January 30, 2011

Daddy Daughter Night





 (Thanks James for capturing these treasures...she couldn't stop talking about getting lifted and dipped!)


These two danced the night away at the daddy daughter activity.  Breanna loved the spiritual part at the beginning and the flower craft after. She said it was the best one she has been to yet!  They had a blast with the Fischers and Vallerys too. What a great night! 

4 comments:

Paige said...

What?! I had no idea they were doing that Elle would have loved it...next year!

JaMie HeApS said...

breezy, you look so cute for the big night! and i would have to say you date is looking mighty dashing as well, i bet your mom was so jealouse. and i wish i could have seen you bust some moves, i bet they were awsome!

Family of Disney said...

awesome. Jason better learn to dance. 8 years to go

Sarah said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall at those dances I think our men must really pull through on the dance moves my girls LOVE it!