Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Last Days With Kyle

 He is now Elder P and on his way to Florida for two years.  So we had to soak him in real good before we said good-bye.


 And we did all his favorite things. We played hours of Werewolf.  Stan was in rare form, at his theatrical best.  We were all in stitches as his little nose creeped over his book of mystery narrative notes.
 Then there was Grandma throwing out TMI about some of the particulars of her anatomy. 
She had us on the floor. Kyle, RUN.
 The Grandma took us all bowling!




 Which included a peek at some nearby livestock just behind the restaurant next door. Talk about fresh.
 Then hoops,
 games,
 and swimming....Nat and Stan's house is heaven.

Kyle, you are going to make a fantastic missionary!
We love you and we'll write lots!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like yall had a great trip home. What a good looking family you have those twin girls better watch out they are too cute! I feel like I know your family through your posts and the short times I've gotten to meet a few of them. I see where you get your love for games from (I did learn a couple new games this summer Rummy and Skip Bo :)

I must be getting old with how young the missionaries are looking.

JaMie HeApS said...

i can only imagine the faces you were pulling as you were smelling those "fresh" animal smells. the bowling looks like a party did you come prepared with your shoes?
and i agree with sara the elder looks way too young!