Wednesday, March 21, 2012

40 BIG ONES!!!!

And let me just say, turning 40 ended up being one of my favorite things yet.
Here's why...
The kids and Jer got up early and decked the house out birthday style!

Then Breezy gave me the most amazing pillow.  Hand-stitched and made exclusively by her.  Can't believe how thoughtful and sweet this girl is.  I am the luckiest mom in the world!!
This pillow is perfect for roadies to Cali!
Then I went to work and was treated like the birthday girl all day (thanks Kim:).  
My sweet friend, Laura made the most delish lemon cupcakes!
And adorable Polly decorated my room and door so that everyone would know exactly what the day was about.  WOW!!!  She's so incredibly thoughtful!!!
Then I snuck away with these cute girls to chick fil a for a little birthday lunch.
So relaxing and fun!!!  
 I love these girls!
Then a yummy dinner with my favorite people of all...

Followed by the Lorax Movie.  
It got mixed reviews from these 4.
But my birthday didn't!
It was 100% fabulous!! 
Thanks to all the well wishers and sweet treat deliverers:)!
It was honestly the BEST birthday ever!!!

No comments: