Have to admit I was a very excited about this movie.
And it was on the money.
It's hard to believe the majority of the people on this long row did NOT read the books.
Crazy!
But we all loved it.
Even Jer who had thumbs down at the beginning of it was 90% thumbs up by the end
(he does not like dark movies so that's saying a lot!)
And you know what else I loved?
Loved that Shannyn and Jon were there 1st in line.
And that they sacrificed their prime spots to be with the late comers.
Loved some free marriage counseling by Todd and Katie,
My popcorn shine blinding Kelby,
The best ever Spinder text that came thru during the movie,
5-year old clonkin flip flops,
The best outta your seat jumps and Angie's giggles,
Candice and Peter,
And learning you should ALWAYS use the buddy system when heading off to the bathroom.
Hurry, Catching Fire we can't wait!!!!





6 comments:
I miss you guys so much it makes my stomach hurt. Dub and I caught HG last night and we both loved it too. Wish we coulda been with you guys!!
awe ya baby now that looks like the crowd to be with.. im sada i missed out on the big night but so glad you all got to go soak it all in!!!
Bummer we didn't go..what a fun group of people!
Great movie night!
I love Candice and Peter. Lol :)
It was great of you and Jeremy to introduce us to Candice and Peter. Where in Anthem do they live again? :-)
Post a Comment