Sunday night we headed over to the P's to celebrate Super Stan's 45th birthday. Stan was generous enough to share his Birthday with me so we had 2 cakes and got serenaded.
Thanks mom for the delish rainbow skittles cake, so yummm!!!
Licking those candles so scrumptious!
The next day we took Jake back to the pet store and he found his soul mate.
I have to admit it's kinda cute. But that's as far as I'm going.
Then we stopped by just in time to see the Easter Bunny heading off for a break.
| And a MAJOR highlight was taking Amber and Emily out for some test drives due to the recent acquisition of their learner's permits. Little Amber's up first... |
Seatbelts, check.
Backseat drivers, check.
| Great Job Amber! And now Miss Emily's turn...No narcotics needed here. She gets high on this driving stuff you know? |
Great job Emily!
And remember, my hand jerking towards the dashboard does not necessarily mean I think you should brake.
You girls are test-ready!
Go get 'em!
And my favorite quote of the trip is by Luke...
"Come on guys! Stan's throwin up!"
Oh and I should mention Troy's favorite highlight...
becoming the first nephew to beat Jer at HORSE.
EVER.
(I think someone else might be reaching out to touch 40 here soon too).
The last day we went shopping with Grandma in Temecula...it was all fun and games til we hit the Olive Oil shop. Luke had passed his limit and I'm pretty sure his mom might have too.
But I Loved seeing Grandma's favorite shops and her showing us the best Mexican food in town, so it was all worth it!
Thanks once again mom and dad for an amazing trip.
We can't even begin to tell you how much we love you and how grateful we are to have such supportive, sweet parents just a hop-in-the-car ride away.
From painting to sewing to baking to game playing to fruit picking to dog walking to treasure hunting you guys did not miss a beat.
XOXOXOXOXOXO





1 comment:
yep definatly not the easter bunny i imagined as a kid!!!! love your family and that you got some 40th partying in with them too!!!
Post a Comment